Presenting and selling products online
With the "Basic Shop" module, you can quickly turn your contentXXL web CMS into a shop CMS.
Present your products on the internet, your extranet, or your intranet, or sell them through your own online store. The CMS offers numerous sales promotion features such as related products, special offers, and the ability to make recommendations. The module can be used to present products, post items to product and price comparison portals, or run your own online store.
present and market products online
your own online store as part of a revenue-generating, multi-channel strategy
drive impulse purchases and additional revenues with cross- and up-selling capabilities.
web CMS and e-commerce software in one: save the cost of additional special software!
flexible exchange of data with other systems for quick and easy integration
Details "Online shop: Presenting and selling products online"
The basic shop module is part of the e-commerce package and comes standard in the professional and enterprise CMS versions. It also available as an option for the advanced version of the CMS.
With the shop module and other features included in the CMS (such as content relationship management, the news module, etc.), you have extensive opportunities to establish your own online shop or create product presentations. Present your shop with attractive, search-engine-optimized information and product pages. Show relevant additional information (such as documents, trade fair appearances, contacts, links, etc.) to add a dynamic aspect to your product page.
Increase your sales revenues with relevant additional offers such as specials, links to related products, etc.
The shop module also has interfaces that allow connections to product databases or the Microsoft commerce server, for example.
The contentXXL CMS thus turns your online shop and/or product presentation into a success.
An overview of the features:
- add, manage and present products and services
- different VAT rates can be set up, depending on the country
- lots of metadata for search engines
- search engine crawling supported with smart URLs to ensure your product gets tagged with the right keywords
- edit product description with WYSIWYG editor
- automatic keyword indexing for full text search
- timed publication of product information on different pages with different periods
- shopping cart function
- order form
- email order confirmations
- additional functions such as promotions, related products, best-selling products
- interfaces for different payment methods and providers (customer-specific)
- import/export interfaces, such as XML, ODBC (customized)
- product database interface or Microsoft commerce server interface
- detailed user access rights (read/write)
- information presented entirely through templates
- detailed templates for list views, individual pages, and printing
- recommendation function (send to a friend)
- assign items to other objects such as contacts manually or automatically via categories (content relationship management)