Image objects: Enhanced functions for image presentations
Implementation of various picture related functions without any programming, e.g. display of all image objects in one article or display of different views or resolutions
Reduced costs for additional software
Simple and time-saving handling
Consistent and centralized management of pictures
Details "Image objects: Enhanced functions for image presentations"
What can you do with it?
- Management of different views of a product that belong together
- Management of related image files with different resolutions in one object
- Metadata, such as e.g. captions, can be managed centrally in the image object
- Free positioning in the full text area
What is it capable of?
- Several resources and metadata are combined to one unit
- Free positioning in the full text area or application as object attribute
- Consistent display via templates for various forms of presentation
- Switchover to individual view with browsing function, e.g. all image objects of the current article
- Switchover to other images that belong to the image object (e.g. other views or resolutions)
- Consistent management in the object manager
- Multiple and timed publication
- Automatic or manual allocation of related objects
- Detailed access rights at object level
- Multilingualism at object level with language fall-back