Express Search: fast search in diverse data sources
Provision of a cost-effective, high performance and very fast search function for Web portals on the Internet, Extranet and Intranet
Very fast display of results also for large amounts of data
Details "Express Search: fast search in diverse data sources"
Express Search Module
The contentXXL Express Search Module makes Microsoft Search Servers (MSS) as well as the free Microsoft Search Servers Express (MSSE) available for contentXXL data content. While the contentXXL standard search data content is browsed on an object level and the special attributes of the individual object type (news, contacts and appointments) are targeted, the Express Search Module is page oriented.
What can it do?
- The Microsoft Search Server (MSS) as well as the free Microsoft Search Server Express is supported
- Very fast display of results also for large amounts of data
- Unlimited number of pages and documents
- Content will be displayed in accordance with search criterion by an out-of-the-box relevance ranking or date of modification.
- Number of hits per page can be displayed (paging)
- Retrieval of search results per URL for simple navigation (forward/back) in the browser and generation of dynamic content pages
- Highlighting of the search criterion by the number of hits (hit highlighting)
- Up-to-date results through continuous indexing of the data sources
- There is the possibility to integrate external data sources in the search with Federated Search Connectors, such as websites, data systems, emails, news services, information sources such as MSDN, Wikipedia, etc., media services such as Flickr, YouTube, blogs as well as all data sources which support the open search standard
- Administration over Web interface (WSS)
- Multi-server topology is possible (only for MSS)