Resource Manager - centralized media management
Insert resources such as pictures, links, downloads etc. with the Resource Manager directly and intuitively on the web site and within your browser.
No safety risks or additional administrative effort due to additional FTP access
No training costs as user interface resembles Windows Explorer
Search functions enable a fast finding of needed resources
Independent from work place
No more accidental deletion of resources used
No more missing or out-dated pictures on web sites
Subsequent realignment of files without much hassle
Details "Resource Manager: Manage media directly and intuitively in your browser"
Media / digital asset management directly in the browser
Insert resources such as pictures, links, downloads etc. with the Resource Manager directly and intuitively on the web site and within your browser. Thus, wrong versions or missing pictures belong to the past.
What can it do?
- Central management of all files used, such as:
- Documents (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF)
- Pictures (e.g. JPG, GIF)
- Animations (e.g. SWF)
- Sounds (e.g. WAV, MP3)
- Videos (e.g. AVI, WMV)
- Upload via HTTP
- Automatic preview when uploading pictures
- Different views available (list, miniature)
- Additional information (meta-data) can be collected
- Search function over the meta-data
- Easily realign files later when too much data has accumulated
- Multiple choice and group operations, e.g. moving of several files
- Usage list with link to respective sites
- No more accidental deletion of resources used
Insert resources (pictures, links, downloads etc.) solely with the Resource Manager. Thus, the user has access to the indexes of the server via the browser.
Resources can be directly looked for and sorted after different criteria. Smaller previews make it easy to find the right picture. The system automatically calculates these previews when uploading the pictures.
Ample information can be added to a resource by the editor, e.g. descriptions, categories, and information regarding the status quo.
This makes finding the right resource easy.
When the web page is being shown, resources can only be accessed via the procedures provided by the system. This ensures the availability of the resources. A usage list prevents an accidental deletion of resources being used. False versions or missing pictures belong to the past.