Newsletter: compiling, mailing and success control
The contentXXL newsletter module gives you a complete solution for newsletters that meet legal data protection requirements. Create, manage, and send newsletters without any programming knowledge directly from the CMS and then measure the success of your newsletter campaign.
No additional software costs
Improved customer loyalty trough personalised service
Optimisation through evaluation
Details "Newsletter: compiling, mailing and success control"
The newsletter module is included within the "Professional-" and the "Enteprise-CMS-Edition". For the "Basic-Edition" the newsletter module is optional.
The functionality required to order a newsletter is already contained within the Basic Edition. Creation and sending can then be activated via additional products such as Outlook or list servers. If, however, there is a requirement for the administration of several newsletters for defined user groups and to implement the creation and sending of the newsletters directly in the system, then the newsletter module will be needed.
The close integration results in a whole series of advantages: in the template used to create the newsletter all user data is available. Therefore it is no problem to address the user directly. Integrated link management, in combination with statistics, allows for secure evaluation. This not only applies to newsletters as a whole but also to individual users. The possibility of validating e-mail addresses cuts down on processing.
What can the newsletter module do?
- Visitors can register for different newsletters
- Predefined registration workflow process
- System administrator can create and manage the newsletter in the system
- Newsletter sent directly in the site manager via browser
- Text and HTML support
- Various newsletters for special user groups
- Personalisation via templates with user information
- Visitors only registered once in the system (user profile)
- Integrated link management
- Evaluation via personalised links
- Integrated statistical evaluation
- Interface with Microsoft Outlook
Together with the statistics, the integrated link management provides a reliable success control. This does not only apply to the newsletter as a whole, but also for individual users.