Login: Setting up a closed user group
contentXXL CMS provides you with login / logout functionality you need for closed user groups right out-of-the-box, giving you a secure foundation for the simple construction of intranet or extranet portals
Basis for personalisation
A targeted providing of information
Broad information on user behaviour
Details "Login: Setting up a closed user group, e.g. for intranet or extranet"
Closed user groups in Extranets or Intranets
The system asks users automatically to sign in, if the site they want to access is not free-accessible for all users. This works with or without Active Directory.
What can I do with it?
- Log-in for forum, community
- Closed areas for individual departments
- Press area
- Access for suppliers or clients respectively
What is it capable of?
- Access protection for closed user groups
- Have as many user groups as you like
- Targeted providing of information for different groups
- Registration is form-based (form-based cookie)
- Integration of NTLM/Active Directory possible (LDAP)
- Role concept for reading rights on page level
- Writing rights on module level, i.e. possible for only assigned parts of pages
- Configuration of the register dialogue via templates
- Indication of status (registered yes/no)
- Display of the up-to-date user data
- Change of password
- Switching to administrator interface possible if access rights exist
- It is the basis for personalisation
- Linked with statistics
- When a user signs in via a link, the information of the target page will be sustained
- A short summary of access-protected content can be shown on a free-accessible pages